- Delivery User Guide
- Row Crops Economic Input Calculator (Excel file. Right click to download)
- Tennessee Extension Civil Rights Website
- Civil Rights Help Sheet
- Civil Rights Training for New Agents
- Civil Rights Training (October 2021)
- Questions about your individual annual plan should be directed to your county director and/or regional program leader. Questions about State Action Agendas may be directed to the state contacts shown on the State Action Agenda page in SUPER.
- 2020 Outcomes (Excel file. Right click to download)
- Individual Annual Plan User Handbook
- SUPER Needs Assessment Toolbox
- 2017 State Action Agenda Webinar
- 2016 State Action Agenda Webinar
- Friend of UT and Corporate Function: County personnel should contact your Regional Office. Personnel in departments and centers should contact Extension Evaluation and Staff Development.
- SUPER 2 Profile Jeopardy PowerPoint (Right click and download the PowerPoint. Click the Enable Editing button that is right underneath the ribbon. Click Slide Show > From the beginning to start the presentation. Have fun!)
- SUPER 2 Profile Jeopardy (Same as above but as a clickable pdf)
- Dossier Promotion Criteria for Extension Agents, County Directors, and Area Specialists
- Electronic Dossier Handbook for Extension Agents, County Directors, and Area Specialists
- UT Extension Promotion Guidelines and Electronic Dossier System Instructions for Non-Tenure Track State Extension Personnel
- Questions about appraisal should be directed to your direct supervisor.
- Secretary Appraisal Standard Descriptions
- Progress Report Sample F135
- Performance Improvement Plan Sample
- UTIA Clerical Performance Appraisal Form
- Performance Review Instruction Form
- Handbooks and Promotion Guidelines
- Questions about Training/Registration: County and regional personnel should contact your Regional Office. Personnel in departments and centers should contact Extension Evaluation and Staff Development, 865-974-7245.
- Questions about Pesticide Applicator Training: Personnel should contact Darrell Hensley, 865-974-7958.
- Events User Guide
- Event Module Training for Statewide Personnel
- PSEP Tip Sheet
- Questions about 4-H enrollment should be directed to Daniel Sarver 865-974-2128
- Questions about Master Gardener enrollment should be directed to Natalie Bumgarner, 865-974-7308
- Questions about FCE enrollment should be directed to Martha Keel, 865-974-8197
- Questions about TNCEP enrollment should be directed to Jennifer Ward at 865-974-8714
- SUPER Enrollment User Guide
- SUPER Enrollment Training 2020 (Eastern Region PowerPoint slides. Right click to download the slides)
- 2023 4-H Enrollment Best Practices (Timeline and Data Management Guide)
- Enrollee Search – Filtering
- Enrollment Activities Cheat Sheet
- Adult Enrollment Cheat Sheet
- Youth Enrollment Cheat Sheet
- Enrollment Manage Cheat Sheet
- Enrollment Statistics Cheat Sheet
- Enrollment Volunteer Management Cheat Sheet
- SUPER 2 Foundations Enrolling Clientele (video)
- SUPER 2 Foundations Volunteer Enrollment (video)
- SUPER 2 Foundations Enrollment Manage Feature (video)
- SUPER 2 Foundations: Creating Enrollment Reports (video)
- Questions about county budgets: Questions about using the software should be directed to our regional IT personnel. All other questions should be directed to your regional bookkeeper and/or regional director.
- Creating the County Budget
- ADMF-3 UT/County MOU Western Region Counties
- ADMF-3 UT/County MOU Eastern Region Counties
- ADMF-3 UT/County MOU Central Region Counties
- Questions about Reports: County and regional personnel should contact your Regional Office. Personnel in departments and centers should contact Extension Evaluation and Staff Development, 865-974-7245.
- Impact Statement Training
Program Evaluation Network
- Questions about Program Evaluation Network: Personnel should contact Joseph Donaldson, 865-974-7245.
- PEN Users Guide
- PEN Instrument Development Checklist (formatted to print as a one-half page handout)